Nissan S14 - Material Handle option - Door Cards
£60.00 - £200.00
Door cards, cheap, lightweight for Nissan S14 prices starts from £60 a pair and specify your options and I'll do the hard work for you!
These doorcards can replace OEM standard door cards and maintain full OEM functionality (however you lose the inside locking switch) - I am happy to make them to your specification.
So simply just choose from the options and extras below
Option 1 - Plain Door Cards with no pilot holes or fasteners (see item doorcards fastener kit and pilot holes) - £60
Option 2 - Track/Drift Car Door Cards with door pulls and GT 4 style door handles (round surrounds) with no pilot holes or fasteners (see item doorcards fastener kit and pilot holes) - £135
- New custom made door handle design with handles custom made to your colour and all fitting kit and instructions
- Very neat door pull covers,
- Supply a pair of “door pulls” (choice of colours)
Option 3 - Full OEM functionality (except inside locking switch) - £170
Includes everything in Option 2 but upgraded to
- holes for window switches and fasteners
- Includes fasteners and pilot holes to mount the door card on to the door which are in this option (worth £15) which are really neat stainless steel Allen key bolts key with the rubber inserts for the doors which finish off the look of the door.
1. Fasteners (for option 1 & 2 only) with pilot holes and really neat stainless steel Allen key bolts for the doors which finish off the look of the door (£15) - see item doorcards fastener kit and pilot holes and add it to your order (Doorcard Fastener kit and pilot holes)
2. A range of coloured anodised washers are available to match door pulls and give that finishing touch from £15 to £20 enough for 2 doors (See item Personalise your doorcards with Anodised Fasteners)
3. Available in other Material choices (2mm ABS Black Plastic (included as standard), I can also produce them in carbon fibre effect +£30 any option or +£15 gloss black ABS and can get various colours on request (Options 4 to 7)