Nissan 350Z - Drift Car Door Cards
£75.00 - £270.00
The Nissan 350z doorcards incorporate our unique © material door handle (open the door) as the original door handle is incorporated in the original door card. They also feature a door pull (to pull the door closed) and the option to retain the electric window/mirror switch (please be aware that the window switches need to be mounted reasonably far back on the door so the panel remains flat, so you will have to reach back for them). This gives people a range of options so they can be custom made to your requirements.
Please see all the options below and remember to customise your doorcards how you want them by adding that finishing touch with different coloured door pulls and colour coded anodised washers!
Door cards, cheap, lightweight prices starts in standard 2mm ABS (there are other material choices) and specify your options and I'll do the hard work for you! These doorcards can replace OEM standard door cards and maintain full OEM functionality - I am happy to make them to your specification.
So simply just choose from the options and extras below
Option 1 - Plain Door Cards in standard material with no pilot holes or fasteners (see item doorcards fastener kit and pilot holes).
Option 2 - Track Car Setup (No electric windows). Comes with door pulls and material style door handles, but with no pilot holes or fasteners (see item doorcards fastener kit and pilot holes)
- Very neat round door pull covers,
- Supply a pair of “door pulls” (choice of colours)
Option 3 - Option 2 but upgraded to include switch holes for the electrical switches and pilot holes fasteners, but you will have to modify your own switch holders to fit the holes
Includes everything in Option 2 and
- Hole for window and mirror switch (you have to modify your original own switch holders to fit this does take quite a but of work and skill)
- Includes fasteners and pilot holes in this option (worth £15) which are really neat stainless steel Allen key bolts or black Allen key bolts with the rubber inserts for the doors which finish off the look of the door. Included are a number of spacers required to mount the doorcard and keep in flat.
Option 4 - Option 3 but you send me your original switches holders to modify and mount in your door cards for you (takes some effort to do this)
1. Fasteners (for option 1, 2 & 3 only) with pilot holes and really neat stainless steel Allen key bolts for the doors which finish off the look of the door (£15) - see item doorcards fastener kit and pilot holes and add it to your order
2. A range of coloured anodised washers are available to match door pulls and give that finishing touch from £15 to £20 enough for 2 doors (see personalisation / customisation options)
3. Available in other Material choices (3mm Black Plastic (included as standard), I can also produce them in carbon fibre effect +£30 any option or +£15 gloss black ABS and can get various colours on request - see all the options 4 to 7.
4. M3 badges only £10 a pair fitted to the door cards (see personalisation / customisation options)
5. Speaker holes £10 for original speakers to be mounted on the door cards or £30 for the 6.5” speaker mounts to fit after market speakers (see personalisation / customisation options)
Any questions please message me