Volkswagen MK5 Golf 3 door - Track Car Door Cards
£75.00 - £195.00
Door cards, cheap, lightweight for VW golf mk 5 3 door so specify your options and I'll do the hard work for you!
These doorcards can replace OEM standard door cards and maintain full OEM functionality - I am happy to make them to your specification.
So simply just choose from the options and extras below
Option 1 - Plain Door Cards - plain door cards with no pilot holes or fasteners (see item doorcards fastener kit and pilot holes)
Option 2 - Track Car - Door Cards with door pulls
- Very neat door pull covers,
- Supply a pair of “door pulls” (choice of colours)
- no pilot holes or fasteners (see item doorcards fastener kit and pilot holes)
Option 3 - Full OEM functionality with fasteners, YOU SUPPLY PARTS (no changes to wiring)
Includes everything in Option 2 with stainless allen key fasterners with pilot holes (£15 for both doors) and I provide pilot holes in the door card for you.
YOU SUPPLY ME with the grab handle and drivers side switch holders and I modify them and mount in the door card panels (fuel cap opening optional). This is a time consuming job and tricky but saves you changing any wiring on the car. (Please be aware that the panel bulges out slightly where the switches are and is not perfectly flat against the door, however this could not be avoided).
1. Fasteners (for option 1 & 2 only) with pilot holes and really neat stainless steel Allen key bolts for the doors which finish off the look of the door (£15) - see item doorcards fastener kit and pilot holes and add it to your order (Doorcard Fastener kit and pilot holes)
2. A range of coloured anodised washers are available to match door pulls and give that finishing touch from £15 to £20 enough for 2 doors (See item Personalise your doorcards with Anodised Fasteners)
3. Available in other Material choices (2mm ABS Black Plastic (included as standard), I can also produce them in carbon fibre effect +£30 any option or +£15 gloss black ABS and can get various colours on request (Options 4 to 7)