Audi TT mk1 - Using top piece of original door card - Track Car Door Cards
£100.00 - £205.00
Door cards, cheap, lightweight for Audi TT mk1 prices starts from £80 (includes fastener kit) or specify your options and I'll do the hard work for you!
These doorcards can replace OEM standard door cards and maintain full OEM functionality - I am happy to make them to your specification.
So simply just choose from the options and extras below
Option 1 - Street Car Door Cards for using original door cards tops and door handle (£75 + £25 fastener kit = £100). Due to the complexity / awkward / non flat door surface of the TT door shape I can not sell them without the fastener kit and spacers behind the door card - Original door card top not included.
Option 2 - Street Car Track Car Door Cards for using original door card tops and handle with door pulls
- Very neat door pull covers,
- Supply a pair of “door pulls” (choice of colours)
Option 3 - Full OEM functionality for Street car with original standard door card top and handles (Not supplied)
Includes everything in Option 2 and
- Holes for window switch and mirror switches and fasteners (you have to modify the switch chrome surround / cut it slightly and cut off the window regulator mounts. I will supply photos and instructions)
- Holes to mount the original electric wiring bracket from the original door cards
1. Fasteners (for option 1 & 2 only) with pilot holes and really neat stainless steel Allen key bolts for the doors which finish off the look of the door (£15) - see item doorcards fastener kit and pilot holes and add it to your order (Doorcard Fastener kit and pilot holes)
2. A range of coloured anodised washers are available to match door pulls and give that finishing touch from £15 to £20 enough for 2 doors (See item Personalise your doorcards with Anodised Fasteners)
3. Available in other Material choices (2mm ABS Black Plastic (included as standard), I can also produce them in carbon fibre effect or gloss black ABS and can get various colours on request (Options 4 to 7)
Simon (any questions just message me)